Join the 2022 STEM Discovery Campaign, a joint international initiative organised by Scientix that invites projects, organisations, libraries, schools, universities and youth clubs across Europe and around the world to celebrate careers and studies in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
The theme for the 2022 STEM Discovery Campaign is STEM for all. STEM is present in virtually all aspects of our lives. That is why we believe everyone should have access to STEM education emphasizing the value of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. This year, we encourage every educational stakeholder to organize events and activities that raise student awareness and make STEM accessible to everyone, showcasing key skills that students and our societies will need in the near future.
We invite everyone to get involved in the 2022 STEM Discovery Campaign by organising STEM activities and featuring them on the STEM Discovery Campaign map, becoming partners and participating in our competitions as well as other online events!
Add your STEM activity on the Map!
Are you participating in a STEM activity between February and April 2022? Include it on the map! Participants organising an online STEM event or a STEM activity at schools from 1 February to 30 April 2022 may also enter the STEM Discovery Campaign competitions.
You want to participate?
Here are some ideas of what you can do to contribute to one of the biggest STEM campaigns worldwide:
- Organise any (online) STEM activity with/for your students, such as webinars, chats, discussion boards, quizzes, etc.
- Participate in one of our STEM competitions.
- Use the Scientix Moodle to create your own online courses.
- Use the Scientix Online Meeting Room to host your own webinars, live events, Q&A, etc.
- Participate in one of our events and other online opportunities.
- Write a story of implementation on the STEM Discovery Campaign Blog.
- For schools, projects and organisations: become an official partner of the 2022 STEM Discovery Campaign.
Every action listed above can be included on the STEM Discovery Campaign map and therefore help us encourage more people to organise educational activities and make STEM for All!
Are you interested in becoming a partner?
Public and privately funded projects, non-governmental and governmental organizations, universities, libraries, youth clubs, companies and schools active in STEM education are welcome to join the 2022 STEM Discovery Campaign as partners. By committing to the SDC22, the partners agree to:
- Organise and share information about (online) activities and actions in STEM education as part of the STEM Discovery Campaign.
- Encourage third parties to support and join the initiative by organising STEM activities (online) or actions of their own and share information about them as part of the STEM Discovery Campaign.
- Publish on their web page information in support of the STEM Discovery Campaign, hence facilitating an active exchange of information among projects, organisations and schools.
For more information on the registration steps that potential partners need to follow, please download the guide for partners document and fill in the form. For general information and promotional materials, visit the official page of the 2022 STEM Discovery Campaign on the Scientix portal.