The main services of the platform include:
- Articles and Viewpoints:Fresh insights into Europe's policy and practice in school education through news, expert articles, video interviews, question polls, and good practices.
- Resources: Publications to stay informed, ready-to-use tutorials and teaching materials.
- European Toolkit for Schools: The toolkit promotes inclusive education and tackling early school leaving.
- Erasmus+ opportunities: Here the schools find three tools to support applications for the Erasmus+ Programme, including: the Course Catalogue for teachers' professional development, the Mobility Opportunities tool, and the Strategic Partnership tool to announce or search for partner schools/organisations across Europe.
- Teacher Academy: Teacher Academy allows teachers to discover a wide range of training opportunities and resources for their classroom.
Funding: Erasmus+, the European Union programme for education, training, youth and sport
Duration: 2014 -
- Status: Current