The 2018 training programme has been published now. The courses will take place at European Schoolnet's own training venue, the Future Classroom Lab and will last from 2 to 5 days. You can find a full list of all the upcoming courses here:
- Collaborative teaching and learning with ICT tools, 29-30 January 2018 (2 days)
- Entrepreneurial Learning with ICT tools, 5-6 March 2018 (2 days)
- Future Classroom Scenarios, 26-27 March 2018 (2 days)
- Interactive technologies for the future classroom, 9-13 April 2018 (5 days)
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics in primary school classrooms, 25-29 June 2018 (5 days)
- FCL Summer Academy: Enhancing creativity and innovation in my classroom, 2-6 July 2018 (5 days)
- Make learning accessible: Special Educational Needs in my classroom, September 2018 (2 days)
- Programming for the 21st century classroom, 15-19 October 2018 (5 days) (tbc)
- Digital citizenship for the future classrooms, 12-16 November 2018 (5 days) (tbc)
- Active learning in my school and classroom, autumn 2018 (2 days)
- Flipped classroom, autumn 2018 (2 days)
Please note that all the course dates in autumn 2018 are tentative and will be confirmed in due course. You can find all course descriptions and further details on the Future Classroom Lab website.
How to book your places?
- The places are given on first-come, first-served basis for definitive bookings.
- If you have already funding confirmed and you know the course you want to join, please contact email@example.com to confirm your place.
- If you do not have funding yet, you can contact us to express your interest. As soon as you have your funding decision, please contact us to confirm your places (or cancel them).
Looking for funding?
Within the Erasmus+ Programme, schools in 33 European countries can apply for funding for mobility projects aimed at school staff, an excellent way to support school leaders' and teachers' professional development! The application deadline of Erasmus+ Key Action 1 (Mobility project for school education staff) is 1 February 2018. Please read carefully the Programme Guide and contact your National Agency if you have any questions regarding the Erasmus+ application process. The following material can also support your Erasmus+ application preparation:
- Erasmus+ Practical guide for school leaders (by European Commission)
- How to select a training course abroad (by School Education Gateway)
- Free online course Erasmus+ funding opportunities for schools (started on 30 October 2017).
For any questions regarding the FCL courses and to book a place, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Back