If you are a teacher from these two countries, please send your applications as soon as possible and join the Developer Group in order to produce datasets, pedagogical scenarios and learning activities using the Europeana Collections, as well as open sources and professional development materials for teachers! Deadline is on-going until selection is completed.
The selected teachers (3 teachers per country, two in secondary and one in primary education) must cover a range of disciplines and curriculum topics. Between October 2017 to June 2018 the teachers will be required to:
- Produce new datasets, pedagogical scenarios and learning activities based on the Europeana Collections.
- Create open source, professional development materials for teachers in English and the six target countries' languages.
- Participate in three face-to-face workshops in the Future Classroom Lab in Brussels, to take place on 27-29 October 2017, on 8-10 December 2017 and in April 2018 respectively.
Europeana is Europe's digital platform for cultural heritage, providing free online access to over 53 million digitised items drawn from Europe's museums, archives, libraries and galleries. Europeana's mission is to build on Europe's rich heritage and make it easier for people to use, whether for work, for learning or just for fun. Europeana collections feature a huge diversity of content in many different languages, themes and media, including newspapers, 3D images, photographs, art works, maps, texts, and more.
The criteria for selecting the DSI-3 Developer Group of teachers are the following:
- Proficient knowledge of English (understanding, writing, reading and listening)
- Experience in producing learning/training resources
- Very good authoring/content creation skills
- Interest in cultural content
- Interest in learning and sharing experiences and good practices
- Good internet connection
- Availability to participate in the three DSI3 workshops
How to apply:
Deadline to apply for this call: Ongoing but make sure to send your application as soon as possible!
For more information please contact:
Teodora Ioan: Teodora.Ioan@eun.org
Agueda Gras: firstname.lastname@example.orgBack