European-level actions and initiatives for schools can too easily remain unknown, inaccessible or uninteresting for teachers and other professionals in the education sector. To address this, a new website, School Education Gateway, provides clear and accessible information on education initiatives across Europe. The website is aimed primarily at teachers and school staff across Europe, as well as experts and organisations working in the education sector.
- Information service including news, publications, expert articles, and tutorials.
- Sharing of innovative practice through a series of articles gathering examples and inspiration from different European projects.
- Three tools to support applications for the Erasmus+ Programme, including:
- Course Catalogue for teachers' professional development (see Erasmus+ Key Action 1),
- Mobility Opportunities including teaching assignment and job shadowing offers (see Erasmus+ Key Action 1), and
- Strategic Partnership request to announce and search partners for Strategic Partnerships (see Erasmus+ Key Action 2).