Below you can find a list of our past press releases. If you would like to receive our upcoming press releases, please sign up below.
● eConfidence, 18 September 2017 – 'eConfidence Project Launch: eConfidence in Behaviour Changes through Serious Games'
● Safer Internet Day, 07 February 2017 – 'Safer Internet Day 2017: Be the Change'
● Kaspersky Lab, Futureproofing Cybersecurity, European Schoolnet, 8 December 2016 – 'Future-Proofing Cybersecurity: Panel Discussion & Workshop'
● European Schoolnet EMINENT 2016, 18 November 2016 – 'Empowering young people as digital citizens'
● ENABLE, 6 April 2016 – 'ENABLE Hackathon - Young people design their own solutions to combat bullying'
● European Coding Initiative, 13 October 2015 - 'All You Need is Code gets Europeans coding'
● ENABLE, 7 October 2015 - 'ENABLE Hackathon - Young people design their own solutions to combat bullying'
● Insafe INHOPE, 10 February 2015 - 'Let's create a better internet together on Safer Internet Day 2015'
ICT IN EDUCATION
● Interactive Classroom Working Group, 20 December 2017 - 'New publication on why adapting learning spaces in schools matters'
● Acer, Google for Education, European Schoolnet, 11 April 2016 – 'Supporting innovation in learning with Chromebook'
● Creative Classrooms Lab, 21 October 2015 – 'Inspiring the use of tablets in schools – Final results of a pan-European policy experimentation'
● iTEC, 15 September 2015 - 'Re-engineering the Uptake of ICT in Schools - Major publication on the results of the iTEC project'
● STEM Alliance, 07 December 2017 – 'The STEM Alliance High-Level Event discusses scaling-up business-education collaboration for a better STEM future for Europe'
● STEM Alliance, 06 October 2017 – 'Partnerships between schools and companies is the key for introducing ICT in STEM education'
● STEM Alliance, 14 September 2017 – 'Education and industry collaboration expand teachers' STEM and business related skills'
● STEM Alliance, 15 June 2017 – 'Early exposure to STEM initiatives and ICT in schools increases digital competences'
● STEM Alliance, 24 April 2017 – 'Scientists, engineers and STEM professionals go back to school to respond to skills gap'
● STEM Alliance, 24 November 2016 – 'Skilling-up the future generation for an innovative Europe, together: a conference of business, education and the EU'
● STEM ALLIANCE, 22 April 2016 - 'First Edition of the STEM Discovery Week starts today!'
● Scientix, 21 January 2016 - 'Comparing teacher education initiatives supporting students' interest and attainment in STEM studies and careers across Europe'
● EMINENT, Scientix, 16 November 2015 - 'Scientix connects STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) education to the real world'