- Type of event
- community event
- Target groups
- STEM Education
- Language of Event
Scientix, together with over 20 prestigious partners, is proud to kick off the sixth edition of the STEM Discovery Campaign, this time focusing on the topics of Sustainability and Citizenship. We invite individuals, public and privately funded projects, non-governmental and governmental organisations, universities, libraries, youth clubs, companies and schools active in STEM education to organise STEM activities and feature them on the STEM Discovery Campaign map!
This year’s STEM Discovery Campaign focuses on two very important topics: Sustainability and Citizenship. We believe that every stakeholder involved in education should take action and promote constructive dialogue and educational activities that will increase students’ awareness about those topics, highlighting relevant skills that students will need in the near future.
Running from the 1st of February 2021 until the 30th of April 2021 with a peak of activities during the week of 23-30th April, the STEM Discovery Campaign gives the opportunity to all educators and researchers to participate and celebrate STEM. We encourage everyone to organise STEM activities and feature them on the STEM Discovery Campaign map!
Here are some ideas of what you can do to contribute to one of the biggest STEM campaigns worldwide:
- Organise any (online) STEM activity with/for your students, such as webinars, chats, discussion boards, quizzes, etc.
- Participate in one of our STEM competitions (see the “Competitions” section)
- Use the Scientix Moodle to create your own online courses
- Use the Scientix Online Meeting Room to host your own webinars, live events, Q&A, etc.
- Participate in one of our online events (see the “Other opportunities” section)
- Write a story of implementation on the STEM Discovery Campaign Blog
- For schools, projects and organisations: become an official partner of the 2021 STEM Discovery Campaign
Every action listed above can be included on the STEM Discovery Campaign map and therefore help us encourage more people to organise educational activities on the topics of sustainability and citizenship!
Read more on the landing page of the 2021 STEM Discovery Campaign or click on the image below!All Events