- Type of event
- Target groups
- STEM Education
- Language of Event
- Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF)
The conference will take place on 25-29 November 2019 in Tokyo, Japan and will promote a deeper discussion among secondary/high schools and vocational school teachers, researchers, policy makers and EdTech leaders on Education for Sustainable Development and provide a brief introduction on emerging AI technologies in education.
There are following eligibility criteria for applicants:
- Citizen of any of the 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) partner countries
- A secondary, vocational or high school teacher or educator
- Individuals with a proficient command of English (verbal and written)
- Keen interest in developing knowledge in Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) and/or Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education
There is no participation fee. The organisers will cover accommodation (4 nights) and meals (breakfast and lunch) for the duration of the conference as indicated in the programme, plus a travel subsidy from your country of residence and to the starting point and back.
The deadline to apply is 12 September 2019.All Events