European Schoolnet is governed by the Steering Committee representing all its members. To-date the organisation has 34 ministries of education members.
- The Steering Committee is the political body of European Schoolnet: it has as the responsibility to define the political priorities of the network and to adopt the work programme as well as the annual budget. The Steering Committee nominates Vice Chairs to the Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors is managing the administrative and financial operations and is composed by the following members : Jan De Craemer (Belgium), Elisabetta Mughini (Italy), Isabelle Dufrêne (France), Annette Qvam "ad interim" (Norway), Tomasz Kulasa (Poland), Maria Joao Horta "ad interim" (Portugal) and Peter Karlberg (Sweden).
European Schoolnet's working groups and interest groups are of strategic importance in supporting the organisation's agenda, and in fueling its mission and vision. As the organisation's key instruments, they are used to facilitate a European platform of exchange between ministries of education on current national priorities, as well as to help prepare for the challenges of the future.
- The Digital Citizenship Working Group
- Ministries of Education STEM representatives Working Group
- Interactive classroom working group (ICWG)
- The Indicators in Education WG
- The Small & Rural Interest Group
- The Data Interest Group (DIG)
Our members share information and valuable insights through the European Schoolnet Ministry of Education platform (restricted access).
Learn more about our activities in our 2022 Annual Report.